- New Zealand captain who is One of Most Dangerous Batsmen the World, Brendon Devastating McCullum Scored the fourth fastest double Century in Test Cricket history on day-3 of the third Test against Pakistan in Sharjah.
- Brendon McCullum reached his 4th Double Century with 11th six from the 186th delivery he faced and was out two balls later for 202.
- Only Former New Zealand Opener Nathan Astle and Virender Sehwag, twice, have made quicker double tons, with Nathan Astle holding the 153-ball record.
- Kane Williamson also making 192, New Zealand closed on 637-8, a lead of 286 in their bid to level the series Against Pakistan.
- The partnership of 297 runs between Brendon McCullum and Kane Williamson is a New Zealand national record for the second wicket.
- while the total of 19 sixes hit by the Black Caps is also the new World record, previously Australian.
- team was the owner of this record with 17 sixes in an innings of test match.
- For Brendon McCullum, the double century is his second of 2014 to go with a triple century, a trio of scores only previously matched in a calendar year by greatest of all Sir Donald Bradman.
Brendon McCullum 11 Sixes in Test Match vs Pakistan