Real Madrid Tops Ranking Of The World’s Most Valuable Soccer clubs
Spanish powerhouse Real Madrid are once again at the top of the list of Forbes’ richest football clubs. Real Madrid have retained their place as the most valuable football team in the world for a third straight year, while the Premier League boasts eight teams in Forbes’ top 20.
Figures released by Forbes Magazine on Wednesday state that Real Madrid are still worth well over £2billion despite a drop in value by 5% in the last 12 months.
Real Madrid have retained their place as the most valuable football team in the world for a third straight year, while the Premier League boasts eight teams in Forbes’ top 20.
The revenue of the reigning European champions – £489million – is the highest of any sporting team in the world.
Rivals Barcelona are second in the 2015 list with a value of $3.16billion (£2.07billion), followed by Manchester United at $3.10billion (£2.03billion).
Behind los Blancos on the rich list is Catalan giants Barcelona who are valued at £2.07bn while a duo of English Premier League teams make the top.
Manchester pair United and City come in at third and fifth respectively with values of £2.03bn and £905m.
Newly-crowned Premier League champions Chelsea, their London rivals Arsenal and Anfield outfit Liverpool are the other English teams in the top 10.
Tottenham, Newcastle United and West Ham United all made the top 20 at 13th, 18th and 19th places respectively.
Read Full List of Most Valuable Football Clubs here.
Forbes’ top 10 most valuable soccer clubs of 2015
1) Real Madrid $3.26billion (£2.13billion)
2) Barcelona $3.16billion (£2.07billion)
3) Manchester United $3.10billion (£2.03billion)
4) Bayern Munich $2.35billion (£1.54billion)
5) Manchester City $1.38billion (£905million)
6) Chelsea $1.37billion (£898million)
7) Arsenal $1.31billion (£859million)
8) Liverpool $982million (£644million)
9) Juventus $837million (£549million)
10) AC Milan $775million (£508million)
You May Like: